Chart Fu is an easy-to-use desktop app that you can use to annotate any stock
chart. Watch the 30-second clip on the right for a quick run-down.
Chart Fu is ideal for keeping a technical analysis journal, sharing your
charts on forums, publishing them to blogs, or just sending to friends through
examples. Check out charts that have been annotated with Chart Fu.
- Try it
free. Download a 30-day trial and take it for a test
- Buy Now for $14.95. Chart Fu is a steal compared to other graphics-oriented tools and investing
services that require monthly subscriptions.
NEW! Chart Fu Plug-in for Twitter ®
Now you can "Tweet" your
charts directly from Chart Fu.
To get the free Twitter ® plug-in and learn more about Chart Fu plug-ins, visit the Plug-ins page.
We make frequent, incremental enhancements to Chart Fu
based on user feedback. To stay current, check
for Chart Fu updates.
CHART FU FEATURES
Here is a quick list of the features you'll find in Chart Fu
to help you annotate a stock chart.
- Draw cup-n-handle and saucer bases.
- Draw double-bottom bases.
- Draw symmetrical, ascending and descending triangles.
- Draw trend lines.
- Draw channel lines (2 and 3 Line).
- Draw 5 and 3 line Elliot Wave patterns.
- Draw N-line "zig-zag" patterns.
- Draw Fibonacci retracement/projection pattern.
- Draw call-out with pointer.
- Draw common shapes such as arrows, boxes, and circles.
- Set color and line thickness of annotations.
- Change font style of labels and call-outs.
- Set background colors (including transparency) of boxes, call-outs, circles, etc.
- Apply "highlighting" using box tool and "translucency" feature.
- Overlay supporting graphics onto your chart to create information-rich annotations.
- Import any chart via drag-drop, file-open, or screen-print and paste from clipboard.
- Export annotated chart to common formats including .gif, .bmp, .png, .jpg, and .pdf (Adobe Acrobat PDF).
- Record notes for each chart.
- Import annotations between Chart Fu files.
- Screen capture feature to pull an unlimited number of images and graphics into your annotations.
- Extend and integrate Chart Fu with "Plug-ins" feature and the Microsoft® .NET Framework.